Want to ditch your Retrospective?
Are Product Demos painful and shallow on the feedback?
This is what we hear from our Scrum teams over and over. The Scrum framework is simple and elegant, but implementation can be complex.
- Don’t abandon the Scrum ceremonies, re-frame them with robust and relevant questions that drive the learning.
- Build better products by building better teams with awareness of communication patterns.
- Navigate the pitfalls of stuck perspective by shifting team thinking.
- Tell stories to illustrate a point or perspective.
- What is frustrating you?
- What new information has surfaced?
- What skills do we need to finish the story?
- What’s your gut reaction to _______?
- What are your biggest dreams for this product?
- What are the pros and cons to this product release?
- We have run into a challenge and are seeking your input to solve it.
- If we could take one risk with this product it would be_____. What do you think?