The Second Edition of Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals is now available! The Second Edition is updated with the most current information on Scrum techniques and implementation. Scrum practices are continually re-evaluated and refined. Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals authors Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp incorporate the latest trends in Scrum and deliver new insights and cutting edge implementation in a real world setting.
A preview of some of the changes in the Second Edition of Exploring Scrum:
- Detailed Discussion questions added to each chapter.
- Extended BurnDown dismantling.
- De-emphasis of writing stories using the traditional method of user perspective (‘As a… I want… so that…’)
- Improved and updated Velocity chapter.
- Significant Index enhancements.
- Expanded Glossary with agile-related terms.
- Additional updates, tips and techniques.
You can purchase the new and improved Second Edition of
Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals on Amazon.